11.5.16

The Seriously Extra Ordinary diary of PIG

Author and illustrator: Emer Stamp
 
 Hello.
I is Pig and this is my
newest diary.
 
I is not sure why such CRAZY
                                                        things is always happening to me.
All I wants is to eat yummy slops
and play games with Duck and
cow, but somehow things never
seems to go to plan...
 
I is just an ordinary Pig, but
I thinks you will agree that
my adventures is really
Extraordinary!
 
Come in to the library and read this book if  you
like diary liked stories and if you like funny and humorous
 stories  this will be perfect  for you. I think this is suitable for anybody because this book has really easy and made up words
which can be pronounced easily . It also has different fonts which makes it fun when you're reading this fantastic book.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment